Working with the
An IP PBX is a private branch exchange (telephone switching system within an enterprise) that switches calls between VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines.
VIVA said the company continues to engage with a number of strategic service providers to offer innovative leading-edge solutions for its business clients. VIVA Business provides "a spectrum of mobility and connectivity products and services spanning from the basic to advanced, tailored to empower businesses to realise their full potential and secure business continuity".
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site