Working with the
An IP PBX is a private branch exchange (telephone switching system within an enterprise) that switches calls between VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines.
VIVA said the company continues to engage with a number of strategic service providers to offer innovative leading-edge solutions for its business clients. VIVA Business provides "a spectrum of mobility and connectivity products and services spanning from the basic to advanced, tailored to empower businesses to realise their full potential and secure business continuity".
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia