Working with the
An IP PBX is a private branch exchange (telephone switching system within an enterprise) that switches calls between VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines.
VIVA said the company continues to engage with a number of strategic service providers to offer innovative leading-edge solutions for its business clients. VIVA Business provides "a spectrum of mobility and connectivity products and services spanning from the basic to advanced, tailored to empower businesses to realise their full potential and secure business continuity".
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays