With this acquisition, Validic's digital health ecosystem increases 44% enabling Validic clients - including hospitals, physicians, payers, pharma and wellness companies - greater access to key patient data from clinical devices. This acquisition also expands technical capabilities for future clinical and wellness device integrations, particularly those aimed at monitoring patients outside of the traditional clinical setting. Through this acquisition, Validic has established a
The acquisition of Infometers accelerates Validic's current market reach to a broader and more diverse spectrum of clinical device integrations. Given the recent industry push toward telemedicine and virtual patient visits, gaining broad and quick access to digital health data is imperative for healthcare providers working to better track their population, improve patient outcomes and reduce re-admissions rates. Currently, Validic offers healthcare companies the broadest access to digital health technologies, including many clinical,
Validic Co-founder and CEO
Validic continues its explosive growth adding new clients and integrations. The company is on pace to exceed 300 strategic clinical and wellness device and application integrations this year. Furthermore, with the addition of several new clients, Validic has expanded its client population reach to over 72 million lives, maintaining its leadership position in powering the global digital health marketplace.
Keywords for this news article include: Validic, Wellness, Technology.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia