The greenback hit near a 4-week high of 0.8968 against the franc and a 4-week high of 1.3552 versus the euro, compared to yesterday's closing quotes of 0.8955 and 1.3566, respectively. If the greenback extends gain, it may find resistance around 0.90 against the franc and 1.34 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment