International law firm
This transaction followed our representation of
In addition, Weil recently advised arranger
Weil s lead role on these transactions, having advised on five of only twelve European CLO transactions which have closed this year, consolidates our position as one of the main law firms dominating the European CLO market.
"The first six months of the year have been busy and we are pleased to see our clients having so much success in bringing new CLO deals to market. We are currently working on a number of forthcoming transactions and expect 2014 to continue to be a strong year for European CLO issuance."
The Weil team on the Apollo transaction was led by
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go