HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced that mBank, a leading
mBank was seeking a highly secure, convenient and innovative Internet and mobile banking authentication solution that was easy to deploy. HID Global s ActivIDDisplayCard Tokens were selected by mBank based on these stringent requirements and HID Global s unique, patented algorithm that was interoperable with mBank s back-end system. Further, HID Global was recognized by the bank as a reputable brand that offered strong authentication and advanced fraud protection based on its long-standing relationship and successful implementations over the last 10 years.
HID Global is a trusted and recognized brand that offers the best solutions in the market. The company s ActivID DisplayCard Tokens were easy to integrate into mBank s banking solutions, said
We are very proud to have supported mBank, one of the most credible Polish banks, with an advanced and innovative authentication solution that enhances their corporate customers Internet banking experience. HID Global's identity assurance offering has consistently proven to be the most reliable and trusted in the marketplace, said
The ActivID DisplayCard Token has enabled mBank to offer its corporate banking customers a customized, credit card style authentication solution. The token includes a touchpad for secure PIN entry that can fit in customers wallets easily, making it highly portable and allowing access to their Internet bank accounts anytime, anywhere. Providing this enhanced customer satisfaction has resulted in mBank continuing to retain its customer loyalty. The ActivID DisplayCard also eliminates the need for special readers and is an all-in-one solution that delivers a cost-effective solution to mBank.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans