The autopilot option is a logical extension of the fully-integrated glass cockpit offered in the Bell 407GX, said
The autopilot system, which is derived from the Bell 429 digital automatic flight control system, integrates with the Garmin G-1000H s navigation modes and display and also integrates audio for caution alerts and mode annunciations. It is also compatible with a night vision imaging system (NVIS).
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'