The new partnership will allow UMG to accelerate its growth plans through additions to its rental fleet, besides through further acquisitions, to expand the product and service offering and geographic distribution.
Founded in 1993, UMG is a specialist in the provision of services, and the sale and rental of equipment for the marine, diving, hydrographic, oceanographic, oil and gas, inspection and NDT market sectors. It is headquartered in the
The group has an established manufacturing capability for the delivery of customised engineering projects worldwide.
UMG's has a line-up of products and services for the marine, diving, survey, NDT and inspection and oil and gas sectors.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say