The apartment complex consists of five, four-story buildings totaling 130 Class B apartments and situated on 1.87 acres. New boilers, HVAC systems, electrical systems and elevator systems were all installed in 2012-2013 after Hurricane Sandy. It is well located in
“Understanding the intrinsic value of this project, we were able to close the loan in under 21 days from executed term sheet. We continue to be very active in the five boroughs on transactions ranging from affordable housing to luxury condo conversions,” commented
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of both debt and equity capital solutions, that has closed in excess of
UC Funds provides quick financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack, including joint venture equity. UC Funds is one of the nation’s most entrepreneurial lending institutions, focused on Multifamily, Retail, Office, Hotel, Industrial/Warehouse, Adaptive Reuse and Construction assets nationwide. For more about the UC Funds’ commercial real estate platform, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
Source: UC Funds
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore