"We have to see concrete actions and not just words that
The U.S. government said the entities subject to the sanctions include two major Russian financial institutions,
U.S. authorities prohibit U.S. citizens from providing new financing to the companies, which have restrictions on their access to U.S. capital markets.
U.S. authorities also froze assets of eight Russian defense companies and officials including
The Obama administration tightened its punitive measures against
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy