"We have to see concrete actions and not just words that
The U.S. government said the entities subject to the sanctions include two major Russian financial institutions,
U.S. authorities prohibit U.S. citizens from providing new financing to the companies, which have restrictions on their access to U.S. capital markets.
U.S. authorities also froze assets of eight Russian defense companies and officials including
The Obama administration tightened its punitive measures against
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges