The company, which focuses on nature-derived insect and parasite control products, said its Vamousse head lice product range will be stocked in
The company placed the shares at
"Due in part to the success and interest generated in the US,
In May, the company's Vamousse head lice product line became available to purchase online across the US, a move the company said represents "a significant step in the second phase of its commercialisation strategy in the US".
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation