The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 035.
The serial number for this application is 86015277.
The applicant indicates that "The color(s) blue, white, black, and grey is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of a stylized blue shaded circle with grey edging on the left in the shape of a seal containing the stylized white letters 'ab' inside the center circle surrounded by the capitalized words in white of '
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Association services, namely, promoting the interest of member banks and their affiliates.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Trademarks, Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids