Time Domain, a leader in ultra wideband (UWB) products and services, announced today that the Company has been acquired by a private equity group led by
Time Domain is a leading provider of small, low-power UWB ranging radio and radar sensors which wirelessly measure distance, send data, and detect people and other objects of interest. The Company's products are marketed and sold as OEM modules under the brand name PulsON® to system integrators in the commercial, industrial, academic, and defense sectors. The sale includes the PulsON product line, more than 90 technology and application patents on the UWB technology, and all related assets.
"We are thrilled to partner with Bonaventure and Fidelis, and plan to leverage their experience and expertise as we grow our business," said
"Time Domain's PulsON module is the world's premier ranging radio and has been steadily gaining adoption among product developers in the mining, rail, robotics, and energy fields," said
About Time Domain
Time Domain is a world leader in ultra wideband (UWB) product development and services. Time Domain's PulsON® OEM modules enable breakthrough capabilities for precision ranging, communications and radar applications for the military, government agencies, and commercial clients. http://www.timedomain.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12016072.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf