ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15072014 -
O'Leary joins Tantalus in this key position as the company continues to ramp up for growth and delivery of its newly enhanced communications platform, TUNet.
'Tantalus is strategically positioned for significant growth,' stated
'I am thrilled to join the dynamic team at Tantalus,' said O'Leary. 'Tantalus is one of the few smart grid companies solely dedicated to supporting municipal and cooperative utilities, which represent a critical segment of
At Tantalus, Dermot will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations by planning, prioritizing, and directing resources to enhance both internal and customer-facing operational processes. He will be charged with promoting a culture of high performance and continuous improvement while maximizing the value of the company for shareholders.
Tantalus provides two-way, real-time data communications networks to monitor and control electric, gas and water utilities. TUNet - the Tantalus Utility Network - is an end-to-end WAN/LAN/HAN communications system that operates with 220 MHz RF, 900 MHz, and IP-based networks including Fiber, WiMAX and GPRS/cellular, either individually or in combination. TUNet's patented and patents pending technologies are purpose built for the Smart Grid. The Tantalus network unites a utility's applications, making advanced metering, outage management, power quality monitoring, load control, and distribution automation cost-effective and practical throughout both urban and rural service areas. For more information, please visit www.tantalus.com.
Marketing Communications Manager
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years