Study Results from
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Our results show that at population level biochemical interactions have to be considered when using microreactors or microchambers to culture bacteria."
For more information on this research see: Interaction of Bacterial Populations in Coupled Microchambers. Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Quarterly, 2014;28(2):225-231. Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Quarterly can be contacted at: Croatian Soc Chemical Engineering Technology, Berislaviceva 6, PO Box 123, Hr-10000
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Szeged,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years