Study Results from Indian Veterinary Research Institute Provide New Insights into Dairy Farming (Risk perceptions and risk management strategies of insured and non-insured dairy farmers: A comparative study)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The intensity and domination of risk and risk management tool adopted by dairy farmers varied due to their personal perceptions of risk, socio-economic status of that farmer, farm type and institutional arrangements."
For more information on this research see: Risk perceptions and risk management strategies of insured and non-insured dairy farmers: A comparative study.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals