Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Viruses provide attracting suggestions for the development of targeted drug carriers as they have evolved naturally to deliver their genomes to host cells with high fidelity.A detailed understanding of virus structure and their mechanisms of entry into mammalian cells will facilitate the development and analysis of virus-based materials for medical applications."
For more information on this research see: Exploitation of viral properties for intracellular delivery.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S. Galdiero,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z