Studies from Musashino University Yield New Information about Biomedicine and Biomedical Engineering (Improved separation of fluorogenic derivatized intact proteins with high resolution and efficiency using a reversed-phase liquid ...)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These results are expected to provide insights into the separation of intact proteins."
For more information on this research see: Improved separation of fluorogenic derivatized intact proteins with high resolution and efficiency using a reversed-phase liquid chromatographic system. Biomedical Chromatography, 2014;28(6):862-867. Biomedical Chromatography can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T. Ichibangase, Musashino Univ, Pharmaceut Sci Res Inst, Nishitokyo,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years