Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: PM AAA & MRAP Support for business, acquisition, logistics and engineering related activities to include acquisition
Classification Code: L - Technical representative services
Solicitation Number: M67854-14-R-5513
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance Country: US
PEO LS is seeking interested sources capable of providing support for business, acquisition, logistics and engineering related activities to include acquisition policy and program documentation development; program analysis; acquisition logistics management support; financial management; and engineering support. The primary focus is to support tasks related to the development and upgrade of Amphibious Vehicles for the Program Manager, Advanced Amphibious Assault (PM AAA) Program Office, and sustainment of the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Family of Vehicles (FoV) consisting of Cougar, Buffalo and MATV platforms for the Program Manager, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (PM MRAP) Program Office. The estimated value of this support over a five (5) year period of performance is greater than
The Government requires a Contractor who can align itself to support the PM AAA and PM MRAP Programs with an efficient mix of personnel utilizing an effective combination of experience. The Government requires a Contractor who can provide an adaptable, flexible team structure that is best suited to accomplishing both planned and emergent tasks. Government emphasis is on a Contractor organization structure that maximizes productivity, efficiency, and accountability. The successful Contractor will be required to execute a scope of the work that provides for high quality, timely and well-integrated support services by incorporating the proper labor category mix and demonstrate the most effective use of personnel.
The business, acquisition, logistics and engineering related requirements include:
* Conduct logistic, test and evaluation, and engineering analysis; * Assist with acquisition documentation development for program milestones; * Prepare briefings and associated materials as required to support program tasks; * Provide recommendations for PM AAA and PM MRAP Program business case analyses; * Attend program meetings to facilitate information gathering for Government program manager decision making; and * Travel to Contractor sites, Government facilities, field activities, ranges and laboratories to gather information, conduct fact finding, and to monitor completion of Government assigned action items.
The Government anticipates that the work to be performed under this contract will involve access to sensitive and classified information.
PM MRAP PM MRAP is responsible for sustainment and upgrade of the USMC fleet of MRAP vehicles, which is made up of Cougar, Buffalo, and M-ATV platforms. MRAP did an accelerated rapid procurement and fielding of vehicles to support theater operations to save lives. PM MRAP requires continuous management of a vast database of acquisition documentation and periodic updates as new requirements are identified and executed. MRAP sustainment procurements are anticipated to meet Acquisition Category (ACAT) III threshold requirements.
Submission Instructions and Format
Interested SMALL BUSINESS firms are invited to respond to this Sources Sought Notice by providing the following information:
a. Name and address of applicant/company (Corporate/Principal Office);
b. Name, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of point of contact;
c. Seaport-e Contract Number and applicable Seaport-e region(s);
d. CAGE Code and DUNS Number;
e. Small business type (veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, women-owned, etc.);
f. White paper providing statement of capabilities;
g. Relevant past performance with supporting DoD and/or
h. Number of calendar days required to develop a responsive proposal; and
i. Identify any unique requirements to perform described work for PM AAA and PM MRAP (e.g. on-site requirements, financing terms, special equipment)
Please do not submit proposals at this time. The Government is only seeking sources/information for market research to determine the availability in the described areas. Proprietary data will be protected when so designated. Acknowledgement of receipt will not be made. Availability of any formal solicitation will be announced separately. The Government will not pay for any materials provided in response to this Sources Sought Notice or any follow-up information requests. Submittals will not be returned to the sender. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the evaluation.
Submission shall be no more than ten (10), excluding cover sheet. Submissions shall be single-spaced, 8.5 x 11 paper, 1 inch margin, and no smaller than 12 point type and compatible with MS Office Word or Adobe PDF format.
All replies should be submitted by email to mailto:Alicia.Sims@usmc.mil.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly