"We simply outgrew our last site," said
Simpleworks turned to Power Plant Media--an award-winning web design firm in
Using the power and versatility of the WordPress content management system, Power Plant Media gave the Simpleworks' website a complete branding overhaul and improved customer service tools, as well as a responsive layout to meet the needs of mobile users. The site now features integrated live chat; a blog with useful IT information, trends, and recent news; embedded free video tutorials; customized internal and external design; and improved search engine optimization (SEO).
The redesigned website promises to provide customers with a better overall experience and a more accurate representation of Simpleworks' exceptional service.
"We could not be happier," said Brambila. "The layout and additional components, like the live chat and blog, will definitely improve our overall customer service." He added: "We appreciated the one-on-one attention from the graphic designer. He was better than anyone else we've worked with in the past."
This successful working relationship was echoed by
Simpleworks is the most trusted on-site IT service in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Power-Plant-Media/Simpleworks-Website/prweb12013434.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples