"We simply outgrew our last site," said
Simpleworks turned to Power Plant Media--an award-winning web design firm in
Using the power and versatility of the WordPress content management system, Power Plant Media gave the Simpleworks' website a complete branding overhaul and improved customer service tools, as well as a responsive layout to meet the needs of mobile users. The site now features integrated live chat; a blog with useful IT information, trends, and recent news; embedded free video tutorials; customized internal and external design; and improved search engine optimization (SEO).
The redesigned website promises to provide customers with a better overall experience and a more accurate representation of Simpleworks' exceptional service.
"We could not be happier," said Brambila. "The layout and additional components, like the live chat and blog, will definitely improve our overall customer service." He added: "We appreciated the one-on-one attention from the graphic designer. He was better than anyone else we've worked with in the past."
This successful working relationship was echoed by
Simpleworks is the most trusted on-site IT service in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Power-Plant-Media/Simpleworks-Website/prweb12013434.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground