Sequoian Investments will accept Bitcoin for payments from real estate investors.
Sequoian Investments, a
After three months of Bitcoin education from
Bitcoins are a digital currency that are exchanged directly peer-to-peer and stored via a wallet software on one's personal computer, mobile device or other customized wallet system. Additionally, bitcoins can be exchanged for currencies such as the US dollar through online Bitcoin exchanges and payment processing systems. Bitcoins are fully open sourced and decentralized, with regulation coming from heavily peer-reviewed cryptographic algorithms. Bitcoins are generated through a 'mining' process, where powerful super computers solve complex equations to unlock Bitcoins from the predetermined finite supply. While bitcoins are one of the first purely electronic currency, they are increasingly being used to purchase very tangible real world goods. Bitcoins have been used to purchase real estate in
More About Sequoian
Sequoian Investments works to provide financing solutions for real estate investors.
More About Coinbase
Coinbase is one of the largest Bitcoin payment processing services in the world. Coinbase is an international digital wallet that allows individuals to securely buy, use and accept bitcoins. Additionally, Coinbase allows merchants to receive payments for their goods and services. Sequoian is joining the over 33,000 businesses around the world that use Coinbase to accept Bitcoin payments. Coinbase provides an extremely secure platform for exchange, with enterprise-grade encryption and and strict compliance to the highest digital security standards.
For more information about Sequoian Investments, visit their website sequ.com. To learn more about Coinbase, visit their website https://coinbase.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12020107.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?