RPC, which Wednesday held its general annual meeting, said the appreciation of the pound versus both the euro and the US dollar had an adverse translation impact on the adjusted operating profit in the period as a significant proportion of its revenues are in these currencies.
In an interim management statement, the company said activity levels were slightly above the prior year on a like-for-like basis, while the ACE businesses in
Financially, the group said it remains in a "robust" position, with satisfactory cash development in the quarter. RPC said it also retains significant headroom under its debt facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel