RPC, which Wednesday held its general annual meeting, said the appreciation of the pound versus both the euro and the US dollar had an adverse translation impact on the adjusted operating profit in the period as a significant proportion of its revenues are in these currencies.
In an interim management statement, the company said activity levels were slightly above the prior year on a like-for-like basis, while the ACE businesses in
Financially, the group said it remains in a "robust" position, with satisfactory cash development in the quarter. RPC said it also retains significant headroom under its debt facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine