The Reverse Medical BARREL VRD represents a proprietary technology designed specifically for treating complex intracranial bifurcation artery anatomy. The BARREL design is unique, essentially reducing the neck size of wide-neck bifurcation aneurysms, enabling traditional coil embolization, a craft already mastered by the Neuro Interventionalist, while maintaining patency of all involved vasculature.
This newly issued patent builds upon Reverse's intellectual property portfolio, which now includes seven issued patents and numerous additional pending patent applications worldwide. Commenting on this new patent, Reverse Medical Chief Technology Officer
Keywords for this news article include: Patents, Technology, Legal Issues,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?