Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Report Findings in Escherichia coli [Effect of eliminase gene (elmA) deletion on heparosan production and shedding in Escherichia coli K5]
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Deletion of the eliminase gene resulted in a significant reduction in heparosan shedding into the medium and heparosan content in the capsule of the cells, indicating its pivotal role in heparosan synthesis and shedding by E."
For more information on this research see: Effect of eliminase gene (elmA) deletion on heparosan production and shedding in Escherichia coli K5.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors