DALLAS -- Rafael Ramirez will be joining the iNSPIRE! ad agency as partner and chief creative officer, the firm announced Wednesday. He comes aboard from Conill Saatchi & Saatchi Miami, where he led the creative team as vice president.
"Bringing on Rafa means that we are truly building the next generation of total Hispanic marketing regardless of language," Lonnie Limon, iNSPIRE! president, said in a news release.
Mr. Ramirez has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, having worked with a client roster including Kellogg's, Coca-Cola and Citibank. His work has earned him CLIO, Effies and ADDY awards, among others.
He said he was "truly excited" to join the firm. "The growing agency has much to be proud of in such a short time and even more to do, given the opportunities coming our way."
The agency, based in Dallas, was recently named the English-language agency of record for Tecate Light and Indio.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays