SMi is proud to have
He will discuss the recent advances in sensors for mHealthcare (mobile healthcare) and observe the optical and acoustic sensors, smartphone readers and implications of the technology. This growing area of point of care, benefits patients by providing increased access and availability to care through their personal mobile devices.
This year's Point of Care conference will also focus on the implementation, including interoperability of technology and data management that is critical to the success of Point of Care Testing (PoCT). Topics that will be examined include: enhancing quality in PoCT; trends in microfluidics for health; industry standards; and how to protect intellectual property of PoCT devices.
• Discuss the market opportunities of PoCT
• Evaluate quality control and enhance quality standards featuring
• Exclusive case study presentation on implementing PoCT
• How to deliver a quality programme for PoCT to improve service efficiency
• Gain insight into the future of Point of Care Key Speakers Include:
For more information please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014pointofcare54.asp.
If you would like to attend this conference as a delegate please contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail fbegum(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event contact
If you would like to become a media partner contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12022176.htm
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE