? Aim-listed trading firm Plus 500 said yesterday that it had no knowledge of any specific operational or financial reasons why its share price dived by more than 16 per cent at the start of week. Shares in the company fell to 366p on Monday, yet recovered slightly to 376p by the close of play yesterday. Sales and profits remained ahead of market expectations for the second quarter, Plus 500 said.
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy