PHT selected the Nexus for its state-of-the-art features including scanner technology and 5-inch display screen. The easy-to-use Android platform is an ideal fit for the PHT LogPad System, as it provides a better user experience with fast response times and numerous connectivity options. Additionally, sponsor companies can now leverage the embedded Android barcode scanning technology to help streamline trial processes and improve patient safety monitoring and tracking of drug supplies. Patient enrollment and provisioning is also automated by a simple scan of the specific trial QR code via the smartphone's scanner. Watch a brief demo of the scanning integration of the LogPad: http://bit.ly/LogPadScanner.
The ability to scan the bar code on injection-based therapies is especially useful for tracking and managing the drug supply and patient adherence to the medication schedule of expensive drug and biologics. Sponsors studying hemophilia, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis C and other indications have expressed strong interest in this capability.
PHT Vice President of Marketing and Product Management
Sponsors, clinicians and patients rely on the LogPad System for ease of use, simplicity, regulatory compliance, and data integrity. Pharma has used the LogPad System for 18 submissions, 17+ approvals and at least 14 PRO label claims to date. About
Keywords for this news article include: Pharmaceuticals, Drugs, Android, Therapy, Technology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore