Employees using free, consumer-grade file sharing tools to exchange information, create data confidentiality and security risks, a lack of integration with their ECM repositories, data sovereignty and ownership concerns and legal and compliance risks. While a recent study from
"Companies need a simple, integrated solution for employees that offers a level of governance to ensure corporate data is well protected," said Muhi Majzoub, senior vice president of engineering, OpenText. "While there are low-cost consumer options available, none offer the security and data control benefits of an enterprise solution. With Tempo Box, employees have the file sharing solution they want and companies have confidence that the enterprise remains protected with consistent governance."
Tempo Box will be available as part of the Content Suite 10.5 Platform, core of the OpenText Content Suite. Customers can access, share and synchronize enterprise information, while leveraging the latest smartphones and tablets. As previously announced, Tempo Box has also been made available to customers of OpenText Extended ECM for SAP 10.5. It will also be available for OpenText Extended ECM for
Keywords for this news article include: OpenText, Information Technology, Information and Data Aggregation.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare