The oil minister welcomed the British investments in the oil and gas sector, confirming his ministry's keenness to offer all facilities for the investments in this sector.
He pointed to the importance of expanding and development the economic cooperation and investment areas between the two countries, especially in the sector of oil, gas and minerals.
For her part,
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English