The Compliance Risk and Risk Assessment workshops are designed exclusively for directors of institutions supervised by the OCC. Both workshops are taught by seasoned OCC supervision staff.
The compliance risk workshop focuses on major compliance risk and consumer protection regulations, such as the Qualified Mortgage Rule, Bank Secrecy Act, and Community Reinvestment Act, along with key elements of an effective compliance risk management program.
The risk assessment workshop discusses the OCC's approach to risk-based supervision, and best practices to identify, measure, monitor and control risk. The interactive sessions also cover industry hot topics such as credit risk, strategic risk, and the regulatory environment.
"The workshop provides a better understanding of the OCC's risk assessment process and how board directors can apply that to their bank," said
The fee is
The workshops are among 35 offered nationwide to expand the skills of directors of national community banks and federal savings associations. For more information, such as a complete list of available workshops, or to register for a workshop, please visit https://www.seiservices.com/occ/ or call (240) 485-1700.
Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Government Agencies Offices and Entities,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel