The NZ dollar fell to more than a 3-week low of 0.8681 against the US dollar and more than a 2-week low of 1.0774 against the Australian dollar, from early highs of 0.8719 and 1.0741, respectively.
Moving away from an early high of 88.61 against the yen, the kiwi slipped to a 1-month low of 88.13. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 88.51 against the yen.
The kiwi edged down to 1.5578 against the euro, from an early high of 1.5512.
If the kiwi extends its decline, it is likely to find support around 0.84 against the greenback, 86.83 against the yen, 1.56 against the euro and 1.08 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine