The NZ dollar fell to more than a 3-week low of 0.8681 against the US dollar and more than a 2-week low of 1.0774 against the Australian dollar, from early highs of 0.8719 and 1.0741, respectively.
Moving away from an early high of 88.61 against the yen, the kiwi slipped to a 1-month low of 88.13. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 88.51 against the yen.
The kiwi edged down to 1.5578 against the euro, from an early high of 1.5512.
If the kiwi extends its decline, it is likely to find support around 0.84 against the greenback, 86.83 against the yen, 1.56 against the euro and 1.08 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks