The NZ dollar fell to more than a 3-week low of 0.8681 against the US dollar and more than a 2-week low of 1.0774 against the Australian dollar, from early highs of 0.8719 and 1.0741, respectively.
Moving away from an early high of 88.61 against the yen, the kiwi slipped to a 1-month low of 88.13. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 88.51 against the yen.
The kiwi edged down to 1.5578 against the euro, from an early high of 1.5512.
If the kiwi extends its decline, it is likely to find support around 0.84 against the greenback, 86.83 against the yen, 1.56 against the euro and 1.08 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'