Geraldrine Ssali Busuulwa, NSSF's acting managing director, said the dividend pointed to the fund's wise investment decision.
"In less than two years, NSSF has enjoyed a 41 per cent return from its shareholding in
NSSF, the third largest institutional investor in
Busuulwa said: "Our decision to invest in
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps