Geraldrine Ssali Busuulwa, NSSF's acting managing director, said the dividend pointed to the fund's wise investment decision.
"In less than two years, NSSF has enjoyed a 41 per cent return from its shareholding in
NSSF, the third largest institutional investor in
Busuulwa said: "Our decision to invest in
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007