For the third consecutive trading days, major indicators of the
However, investors traded in a total of 317.158 million shares which was valued at N3.060 billion in 5,098 transactions as against 251.758 million shares valued at N3.003 billion in 5,692 transactions recorded on Tuesday with the financial services sector accounting for a total of 235.048 million shares valued at N1.122 billion in 2,412 deals as against 165.691 million shares valued at N1.278 billion in 2,675 deals recorded on Tuesday.
Food products diversified major player,
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton