Connecting the front-end user interface to server-side data connections typically requires custom coding, knowledge of data stores and other time-consuming configurations. While this step in the development process isn’t complex, it does require a specialized skill set. This latest release of TD Mobile removes the requirement for developers to write code and learn the query syntax of the databases. Instead, TD Mobile now enables the use of visual page designs and outlines to drag-and-drop objects and defines data connections graphically.
“The guiding principal that TD Mobile is built upon is to reduce the complexity and time involved to develop and deploy a mobile enterprise application,” said
TD Mobile is a single, complete development solution for building HTML5 web applications for a cross-platform experience (mobile, tablet, desktop) using a single source code. Developers around the world use TD Mobile because it unifies the technologies for rapid development on the front end with no coding required connectivity and data binding on the backend, to simply and cost-effectively deliver mobile Web enterprise applications.
TD Mobile version 1.1 is now available. A free 30-day trial is available for download from www.guptatechnologies.com.
About Gupta Technologies:
Gupta Technologies, a
for Gupta Technologies
Source: Gupta Technologies
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare