Connecting the front-end user interface to server-side data connections typically requires custom coding, knowledge of data stores and other time-consuming configurations. While this step in the development process isn’t complex, it does require a specialized skill set. This latest release of TD Mobile removes the requirement for developers to write code and learn the query syntax of the databases. Instead, TD Mobile now enables the use of visual page designs and outlines to drag-and-drop objects and defines data connections graphically.
“The guiding principal that TD Mobile is built upon is to reduce the complexity and time involved to develop and deploy a mobile enterprise application,” said
TD Mobile is a single, complete development solution for building HTML5 web applications for a cross-platform experience (mobile, tablet, desktop) using a single source code. Developers around the world use TD Mobile because it unifies the technologies for rapid development on the front end with no coding required connectivity and data binding on the backend, to simply and cost-effectively deliver mobile Web enterprise applications.
TD Mobile version 1.1 is now available. A free 30-day trial is available for download from www.guptatechnologies.com.
About Gupta Technologies:
Gupta Technologies, a
for Gupta Technologies
Source: Gupta Technologies
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists