New Immunotherapy Study Findings Recently Were Reported by Researchers at
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The dramatic responses seen in CD19CAR T-cell clinical trials from multiple institutions does not signal an end to the evolution of CD19CAR T cells, as along with early clinical successes, new challenges have emerged that require further refinement of this nascent therapeutic platform."
For more information on this research see: CD19CAR T Cells From Humble Beginnings to Cancer Immunotherapy's Poster Child.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology, Cancer,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly