New Enzymes and Coenzymes Study Results from Zagazig University Described (The biotechnological potential of fibrinolytic enzymes in the dissolution of endogenous blood thrombi)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This review is the first to cover all the natural and recombinant thrombolytic agents used in enzyme therapy."
For more information on this research see: The biotechnological potential of fibrinolytic enzymes in the dissolution of endogenous blood thrombi. Biotechnology Progress, 2014;30(3):656-672. Biotechnology Progress can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go