The choice of BGF Poland by the corporation for the MOU, which was signed recently in
The statement further explained that the BGF of
Again, it added that Pruski is also the current Economic Advisor to the President of the
NDIC explained the import of the partnership further: " By signing the MOU with the BGF of
The IADI, a body set-up in 2002 with the vision of "sharing deposit insurance expertise with the world" encourages member countries to interact and create a platform for sharing information through various channels such as workshops, conferences, seminars, attachments and knowledge sharing.
Being a founding and executive council member of IADI as well as a member of several IADI Standing Committees, the NDIC is in the forefront of championing the ideals of IADI by tapping from the experiences and expertise of other deposit insurance systems and sharing its own expertise and experiences with all the IADI members.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California