In a world with smartphones, tablets, and robotic vacuums, it's imperative to keep up with the technological times in order to thrive. Medical Guardian is no exception. With a new line of products that offer wireless capabilities and fall detection technology, Medical Guardian's medical alert devices are getting a makeover.
As a leader in the field of personal emergency response systems, Medical Guardian continues to innovate by introducing fall detection technology through their new FallAlert™ product line. FallAlert™ is able to automatically detect when a fall has occurred and trigger a call for help within seconds. This is especially useful in instances where people are unconscious or unable to speak due to a medical emergency.
"The overwhelming theme with our customers is continued independence and quality of life," said
According to the
For more information about FallAlert™ and educational articles visit the website: http://www.FallAlert.com.
Medical Guardian is a leading provider of Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) and has helped provide peace of mind to thousands of older Americans and their loved ones. From the beginning, Medical Guardian's mission has been to provide seniors with access to affordable and reliable senior alert systems. Across the country, people now enjoy a renewed sense of independence, and their loved ones have the peace of mind knowing that help is always just a push of a button away.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11282848.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment