In a world with smartphones, tablets, and robotic vacuums, it's imperative to keep up with the technological times in order to thrive. Medical Guardian is no exception. With a new line of products that offer wireless capabilities and fall detection technology, Medical Guardian's medical alert devices are getting a makeover.
As a leader in the field of personal emergency response systems, Medical Guardian continues to innovate by introducing fall detection technology through their new FallAlert™ product line. FallAlert™ is able to automatically detect when a fall has occurred and trigger a call for help within seconds. This is especially useful in instances where people are unconscious or unable to speak due to a medical emergency.
"The overwhelming theme with our customers is continued independence and quality of life," said
According to the
For more information about FallAlert™ and educational articles visit the website: http://www.FallAlert.com.
Medical Guardian is a leading provider of Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) and has helped provide peace of mind to thousands of older Americans and their loved ones. From the beginning, Medical Guardian's mission has been to provide seniors with access to affordable and reliable senior alert systems. Across the country, people now enjoy a renewed sense of independence, and their loved ones have the peace of mind knowing that help is always just a push of a button away.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11282848.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say