The serial number for this application is 85890755.
The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009, 036, 042 and 044.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Software for financial, administrative and clinical functions, namely, software for use in database management, information processing, and electronic storage of data for hospitals, physician practices, payers, and other institutional healthcare operations;
• Financial management services for the healthcare industry; financial strategic management services for the healthcare industry; electronic processing of insurance claims and payment data for healthcare payers and providers; pharmacy benefit management services;
• Computer consulting services in the nature of providing operational services in managing healthcare information technology departments, namely, consulting services in the field of designing, selection, implementation and operation of healthcare computer hardware and software systems for others; technical consultation services in the field of pharmacy automation, namely, consulting in the field of designing, selection, implementation and operation of equipment used to automate dispensing of medication in pharmacies;
• Patient care services in the nature of managed healthcare services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy