Naloxone is an injectable medicine that can rapidly reverse the overdose of prescription and illicit opioids. Lightlake has been developing a needleless intranasal delivery system for the delivery of naloxone that could widely expand its availability and use in preventing opioid overdose deaths, a public health problem of epidemic proportion in
"This is a significant milestone for Lightlake in forwarding our opioid overdose reversal treatment," said Dr.
"We are very pleased with the high quality of our partner involved in the contract manufacturing process," said
Keywords for this news article include: Antidotes, Pharmaceuticals, Drugs, Naloxone Hydrochloride,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades