Naloxone is an injectable medicine that can rapidly reverse the overdose of prescription and illicit opioids. Lightlake has been developing a needleless intranasal delivery system for the delivery of naloxone that could widely expand its availability and use in preventing opioid overdose deaths, a public health problem of epidemic proportion in
"This is a significant milestone for Lightlake in forwarding our opioid overdose reversal treatment," said Dr.
"We are very pleased with the high quality of our partner involved in the contract manufacturing process," said
Keywords for this news article include: Antidotes, Pharmaceuticals, Drugs, Naloxone Hydrochloride,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare