Kim Kardashian will reportedly triple her earnings from last year thanks to her upcoming video game app, Kim Kardashian Hollywood.
Sources close to the situation tell TMZ the reality star will receive 45 percent of profits from the game, which is set to gross a reported $200 million on its first year. Kardashian's cut will reportedly be of $90 million and her expenses -- her agent, her mother Kris Jenner and taxes -- will not exceed $10 million.
Last year Kanye West's wife made a reported $28 million from all her business ventures, according to Forbes.
The new game, which allows players to pick different outfits and hairstyles and to "hit the hottest clubs, flirt and fall in love" in an effort to "make the A-list" will require users to pay real money for the items that will get them to the top.
Kardashian first introduced the app in an Instagram post in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine