Jennifer Lopez exposed her BFF Leah Remini's car-dancing skills in a video shared on her Instagram account on Monday.
Lopez and Remini were on their way back from the Hamptons when the "Let's Get Loud" singer pretended to take a selfie while recording Remini's performance of Jay Z's "Clique" in the car. Toward the end of the clip, the former King of Queens star realizes she is being filmed and jokingly reprimands Lopez.
The singer later posted the video on the image sharing site under the caption: "Effing w my click. Lol. @leahremini #besties #pottymouth #bronx #brooklynsindahouse."
E! News reports the friends' weekend vacation included a pool outing and some shopping.
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year