The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended Thursday morning flat as selling in the wake of rises in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.540 percent, unchanged from Wednesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.04 point at 145.89 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting