The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended Thursday morning flat as selling in the wake of rises in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.540 percent, unchanged from Wednesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.04 point at 145.89 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE