The balance of demand for loans from firms came in at 5, unchanged from the prior quarter. The survey was conducted
Demand for loans from large firms declined marginally to 6 from 7 and that from small firms to 4 from 5. Demand from medium-sized firms decreased notably to zero from 4.
At the same time, demand from households for housing plunged to -17 in the second quarter from +14 in the preceding three months.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson