In making its recommendation ISS commented that "the lack of adequate independent representation on the Antares board is concerning, and could indicate that change is warranted at board level with respect to director independence."
ISS continued "The proposal from
ISS' recommendation was welcomed by
"We are deeply gratified by the strong endorsement of ISS and appreciate the overwhelming support we have received from our fellow Antares shareholders to date,"
"We are pleased to see this recognition that Antares needs a stronger Board to lead the Company through the important decisions it faces, especially in maximizing the value of its
Excerpts from ISS' Analysis & Recommendation
Keywords for this news article include: Lone Star Value Investors Lp.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE