The customers would get receive the freedom to get 100 per cent on road financing for their vehicles across
This initiative has been introduced keeping in mind a large segment of the consumer base who cannot arrange for an immediate down-payment for vehicle purchase.
The scheme would be launched in Kerela and later on to other markets to begin with.
George Alexander Muthoot, Managing Director,
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row