The customers would get receive the freedom to get 100 per cent on road financing for their vehicles across
This initiative has been introduced keeping in mind a large segment of the consumer base who cannot arrange for an immediate down-payment for vehicle purchase.
The scheme would be launched in Kerela and later on to other markets to begin with.
George Alexander Muthoot, Managing Director,
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight