ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15072014 - Lanner today announced the addition of another fanless industrial PC, the LEC-6230, to the LEC-6000 Series, which is designed for a full range of industrial automation and power and energy communication applications such as ICS cyber security.
The LEC-6230 is an IEC 61850-3 and EEE 1613 certified industrial cyber security gateway in a 2U rackmount form factor and it is equipped with a multitude of I/O interface options.
This rugged industrial gateway operates over a broad temperature range from -20-degreeC to 55-degreeC and is certified for electro-magnetic interference, operating temperatures and shock/vibration resistance. It features ESD/surge protections on serial COM ports for harsh environments, rich and expandable I/O modules, including optional 4+4 or 4+8 GbE LAN ports and a maximum of 2+8 or 2+16 isolated serial COM port, for flexible Ethernet or serial connectivity.
In terms of physical dimensions, the LEC-6230 measures 440mm x 88mm x 270mm and weighs 2.1 kilogram; its other features include the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps