ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15072014 - Lanner today announced the addition of another fanless industrial PC, the LEC-6230, to the LEC-6000 Series, which is designed for a full range of industrial automation and power and energy communication applications such as ICS cyber security.
The LEC-6230 is an IEC 61850-3 and EEE 1613 certified industrial cyber security gateway in a 2U rackmount form factor and it is equipped with a multitude of I/O interface options.
This rugged industrial gateway operates over a broad temperature range from -20-degreeC to 55-degreeC and is certified for electro-magnetic interference, operating temperatures and shock/vibration resistance. It features ESD/surge protections on serial COM ports for harsh environments, rich and expandable I/O modules, including optional 4+4 or 4+8 GbE LAN ports and a maximum of 2+8 or 2+16 isolated serial COM port, for flexible Ethernet or serial connectivity.
In terms of physical dimensions, the LEC-6230 measures 440mm x 88mm x 270mm and weighs 2.1 kilogram; its other features include the
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor