Operating profits before provisions were KD 53.7 million against KD 53.5 million for the same period last year, a bank statement said.
The Bank has continued its strategy to build a fortress balance sheet, increasing precautionary general provisions to KD 173 million, and by reducing the non-performing loans ratio to 5.1%. The Bank has increased the total coverage ratio of non-performing loans to over 225%.
"We have also been awarded the "Best Domestic Retail Bank" and "Best Human Resources Development" awards for 2014 from Banker Middle East, which affirm our growing reputation for excellent customer service and talent development,"
He added "we are aware that we must continually seek to exceed customers' expectations, in terms of innovation and uniquely designed financial products and services, as well as continuing our investment in our Learning and Development department for the benefit of the Bank and its staff." "
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border