Attended by U Myat Hein, Minister of Communications and Information Technology for
“We are committed to supporting the Myanmar Government’s oversight of the country’s mobile sector and ensuring that investment in new and innovative mobile services is maximised through the adoption of regulatory best practice,” said
During the workshop, the GSMA pledged to continue its support for the telecoms sector in
This programme follows last month’s signing at Mobile Asia Expo in
For more information about the GSMA’s Capacity Building Programme, visit http://www.gsma.com/publicpolicy/capacitybuilding
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide. Spanning more than 220 countries, the GSMA unites nearly 800 of the world’s mobile operators with 250 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and Internet companies, as well as organisations in industry sectors such as financial services, healthcare, media, transport and utilities. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at www.gsma.com. Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.
For the GSMA
+44 7917 298428
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go