Holders may convert the Notes at any time prior to
In connection with the redemption, we intend to enter into agreements with the counterparties to the previously disclosed convertible note hedge and warrant transactions entered into in 2006 concurrently with the execution of the indenture governing the notes and the issuance of the Notes pursuant to which we would terminate or otherwise unwind in part or in full certain of the convertible note hedges and warrants, but there can be no assurance that we will do so.
The Company's notice to holders specifying the terms, conditions and procedures for the redemption and/or conversion is available through
Keywords for this news article include: Automobiles, Transportation,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'